18 – 22 JANUARY 2017
A WEEKEND OF FUN IN THE SNOW
MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Following the successful GTspirit Tour in Summer 2016 we have added a new event to our 2017 calendar: the GTspirit Winter Experience!
The Winter Experience combines an exciting road trip from Munich to Sölden with an action packed winter program in the Austrian Alps. Among the highlights is a lunch at the incredible mountain top Ice-Q restaurant famous from 007’s Spectre movie.
I hope to spend a few amazing days with you in the mountains in January!
GTspirit Founder & Organizer
- Organized Driving Tour from Munich to Sölden
- 4 nights in the luxurious four star hotel in a single or twin room.
- 4 afternoon snacks in the hotel
- 4 dinners in the hotel
- Lunch at Ice Q restaurant – famous from James Bond’s Spectre
- Ski pass / Free Parking / Free Wifi
- Professional GTspirit Crew incl. photographer Philipp Rupprecht
- Five days of fun with like-minded people
- Several surprises along the way 🙂
The GTspirit Winter Experience 2017 is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
The participant fee is 2,000 euro per team for two people sharing a room or 1,400 euro per person for a single room. The fee includes four nights in a single or twin room in a luxurious four star hotel directly next to the cable car in Sölden, breakfast, afternoon snack, dinner, ‘James Bond’ lunch, ski pass, free parking, free wifi and several surprises along the way.
The participants come from all over Europe and include a mixed group of car enthusiasts and members of the GTspirit Owners Club.
Upon receipt of your application you will receive more details and payment instructions.
If you have any questions please contact the organizer: